DEADLINE OF EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 19, 2018, FRIDAY (23:59 UTC time)
REGISTRATION FEES (IN EUROS)
Please contact to the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com) for details of support for attendance from Turkey.
|Registration Type||Early Bird Registration by
January 19, 2018
|Regular Registration After
January 20, 2018
|Delegates except LIC & LMIC||€ 600.00 / € 650.00||€ 700.00 / € 750.00||€ 750.00 / € 800.00|
|Delegates from LIC & LMIC||€ 400.00||€ 450.00||€ 500.00|
|Students||€ 300.00||€ 300.00||€ 375.00|
|Accompanying person||€ 225.00||€ 225.00||€ 300.00|
|One-day admission||€ 375.00|
 LIC and LMIC: The list of low income and low-middle income countries is from the World Bank
 CIGR members
 Students: Please attach a copy of your student identification card to your registration form.
 One-day admissions will only be sold on the same day at the registration desk.
 Gala dinner will be held at 19:00 on April 24th, 2018. The fee of the gala dinner is not included in the registration fees. Participants who wish to attend should make reservation (€ 75/person) together with your registration.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
|Activities||Delegates and Students||Accompanying person||One-day admission|
|Welcome Reception on April 22nd and Opening Ceremony on April 23rd||Included||Included||Participants will benefit from activities taking place on the day of registration.|
|Access to the Congress Meetings for 4 Days||Included||-|
|Access to Poster and Exhibition Area||Included||Included|
|A Paper Copy of the Program and the Abstracts, and a USB Memory Stick of Full Papers||Included||-||Included|
The registration desk will be functioning on the lobby floor of the Elexus Resort Hotel at the following hours:
|April 22 (Sunday)||08:00-20:00|
|April 23 (Monday)||08:00-18:00|
|April 24 (Tuesday)||08:00-18:00|
|April 25 (Wednesday)||08:00-18:00|
Payment for registration fees, hotel accommodation and optional tour cost should be made in Euro by any of the following methods. Please note that no personal checks will be accepted.
1) Online Payment (Credit Cards)
Payment for registration fees, hotel reservation and optional tour cost can be paid by credit card through the secure online registration system. Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
2) Bank Transfer
Bank Remittance Information:
Please instruct your bank to transfer Euros as follows:
Path: Remitting from all areas in the world
|Beneficiary Banker’s Name||Garanti Bank AS|
|Beneficiary Banker’s Name||Levent Sanayi Branch (Code :416)|
|Beneficiary Name||Kaiki Kongre Yonetimi ve Turizm A.S.|
|Beneficiary IBAN No.||TR65 0006 2000 4160 0009 0854 01|
|Beneficiary Address||Kosuyolu Mh. Ali Nazime Sk. No:45 Kosuyolu/Kadikoy Istanbul, Turkey|
|Beneficiary Phone No.||+90 216 428 95 51|
|Note||Please make a note that this transfer is for 19th World Congress of CIGR and include your name.|
Please indicate your name clearly to the bank, and send us a copy of the bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations will not be processed without payment. Full payment in Euro should be received before 23:59, December 14th, Istanbul Time (GMT+2); otherwise, the early bird rates will not be granted. If you need more information about your payment, please contact our secretary, email@example.com. Payment by bank transfer is preferred.
3) Pay at registration desk of the Congress
The participants can pay the registration fee from the above indicated "desk rates" at the registration desk during the Congress.
- Full payment is required to confirm the registration, hotel accommodation, and/or optional tour reservations.
- All the aforementioned costs are payable in full without deduction of any bank charges. All transfer charges, bank collection fees and financial charges are payable by the participants.
CONFIRMATION & INVOICE
An invoice and a confirmation letter will be sent to the participants upon they finalize online payment. They will be generated automatically by online system and will aim to inform the participant on the current status of the items booked.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR REGISTRATION
- All confirmed registration services to be cancelled before and on December 14th, 2017 are 100% refundable after deduction of bank expenses.
- All confirmed registration services to be cancelled between the dates of December 15th, 2017 – January 14th, 2018 are 50% refundable after deduction of bank expenses.
- No refunds for cancellations made on and after January 15th, 2018
- All cancellations must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and valid only upon written confirmation from the Congress Secretariat.
- All refunds will be done after the end of CIGR 2018.