HOTEL OPTIONS AND RATES (IN EUROS)
|Category||Hotel||Single Room||Double Room|
|5*||Elexus Resort Hotel / Al||€ 145||€ 230|
|5*||Grand Pasha / HB||€ 115||€ 180|
Elexus Resort Hotel rates are on all inclusive (AI) basis. They are given per room, per night and inclusive of taxes and include unlimited local drinks during lunches and dinners as well as drinks at lobby bar between 10:00 – 24:00 hrs.
Grand Pasha Hotel rates are on half board (HB) basis and include lunches and dinners as well as “Elexus Resort Hotel Service Fee” (Food & Beverage services until 18:00 hrs each day to be rendered at Elexus Resort Hotel). They are given per room, per night and inclusive of taxes.
IMPORTANT: Elexus Resort Hotel is operating on “Limited All inclusive “ pension which means guests are welcomed to be served for unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the lobby bar until 24:00 and also during meals. This service is already included in Elexus Resort Hotel room rates. However, every participants can benefit from this service until 18:00 even if they do not stay at Elexus Resort Hotel and hotel stipulates to be paid Euro 40 per day per person for those who do not stay but entering their hotel. The rates announced for other Official Congress Hotels at this web site already include this fee. However, participants who do not book rooms though Congress Secretariat will be asked to pay Euro 40 per day as “Elexus Resort Hotel Service Fee” for the whole congress period. These payments have to be paid to the Congress Secretariat. (Fee includes service between 08:00-18:00 hrs)
Elexus Resort Hotel
Grand Pasha Hotel
• For reservations after April 01st, 2018, an additional amount of € 25.- will be charged per room per night as late reservation fee.
• The accommodation requests will be confirmed based on availability.
• A confirmation in writing will be provided by Congress Secretariat upon full payment for total stay is received.
Payment for registration fees, hotel accommodation and optional tour cost should be made in Euro by any of the following methods. Please note that no personal checks will be accepted.
1) Online payment (Credit Cards)
Payment for registration fees, hotel reservation and optional tour cost can be paid by credit card through the secure online registration system. Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
2) Bank Transfer
Bank Remittance Information:
Please instruct your bank to transfer Euros as follows:
Path: Remitting from all areas in the world
|Beneficiary Banker’s Name||Garanti Bank AS|
|Beneficiary Banker’s Name||Levent Sanayi Branch (Code :416)|
|Beneficiary Name||Kaiki Kongre Yonetimi ve Turizm A.S.|
|Beneficiary IBAN No.||TR65 0006 2000 4160 0009 0854 01|
|Beneficiary Address||Kosuyolu Mh. Ali Nazime Sk. No:45 Kosuyolu/Kadikoy Istanbul, Turkey|
|Beneficiary Phone No.||+90 216 428 95 51|
|Note||Please make a note that this transfer is for 19th World Congress of CIGR and include your name.|
Please indicate your name clearly to the bank, and send us a copy of the bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel reservation requests will not be confirmed without payment. Full payment in Euro should be received within two weeks time after the reservation request is made through our online registration system; otherwise, your reservation request will be cancelled without an additional notification. If you need more information about your payment, please contact our secretary, email@example.com. Payment by bank transfer is preferred.
- Full payment is required to confirm the registration, hotel accommodation, and/or optional tour reservations.
- All the aforementioned costs are payable in full without deduction of any bank charges. All transfer charges, bank collection fees and financial charges are payable by the participants.
CONFIRMATION & INVOICE
An invoice and a confirmation letter will be sent to the participants upon they finalize online payment. They will be generated automatically by online system and will aim to inform the participant on the current status of the items booked.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
- All booked hotel accommodation services to be cancelled before and on December 14th, 2017 are 100% refundable after deduction of bank expenses.
- All booked registration services to be cancelled between the dates of December 15th 2017 – January 14th, 2018 are 50% refundable after deduction of bank expenses.
- No refunds for cancellations made on and after January 15th, 2018.
- All cancellations must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and valid only upon written confirmation from the Congress Secretariat.
- All refunds will be done after the end of CIGR 2018.