HOTEL OPTIONS AND RATES (IN EUROS)
|Category||Hotel||Single Room||Double Room|
|5*||Granada Luxury Resort / Ultra All Inclusive||€ 125||€ 170|
Granada Luxury Resort Hotel rates are on ultra all inclusive (AI) basis, and they are given per room, per night and inclusive of VAT. Please click here to view and download the details of Ultra All Inclusive Concept.
IMPORTANT: Granada Luxury Resort Hotel is operating on “Ultra All inclusive “ accommodation concept (concept details can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here). This service is already included in the above room rates of Granada Luxury Resort Hotel. As, all participants of the Congress (either staying in Granada Luxury Resort or not) can benefit from the Ultra All Inclusive concept until 18:00, the hotel stipulates to be paid Euro 45 (inclusive of VAT) per day per person for those who do not stay but enter the hotel, and who do not book their rooms through the Congress Secretariat. This payment is charged under the name of "Granada Resort Hotel Service Fee" for the whole congress period, and has to be paid to the Congress Secretariat. (Fee includes service between 08:00-18:00 hrs)
Granada Luxury Resort Hotel
• For reservations after April 01st, 2018, an additional amount of € 25.- will be charged per room per night as late reservation fee.
• The accommodation requests will be confirmed based on availability.
• A confirmation in writing will be provided by Congress Secretariat upon full payment for total stay is received.
Payment for hotel accommodation reservations should be made in Euro by any of the following methods. Please note that no personal checks will be accepted.
1) Online payment (Credit Cards)
Payment for hotel accommodation reservations can be paid by credit card through the secure online registration system. Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
2) Bank Transfer
Bank Remittance Information:
Please instruct your bank to transfer Euros as follows:
Path: Remitting from all areas in the world
|Beneficiary Banker’s Name||Garanti Bank AS|
|Beneficiary Banker’s Name||Levent Sanayi Branch (Code :416)|
|Beneficiary Name||Kaiki Kongre Yonetimi ve Turizm A.S.|
|Beneficiary IBAN No.||TR65 0006 2000 4160 0009 0854 01|
|Beneficiary Address||Kosuyolu Mh. Ali Nazime Sk. No:45 Kosuyolu/Kadikoy Istanbul, Turkey|
|Beneficiary Phone No.||+90 216 428 95 51|
|Note||Please make a note that this transfer is for 19th World Congress of CIGR and include your name.|
Please indicate your name clearly to the bank, and send us a copy of the bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel reservation requests will not be processed and confirmed without payment. Full payment in Euro should be received within two weeks time after the reservation request is made through our online registration system; otherwise, your reservation request will be cancelled without an additional notification. If you need more information about your payment, please contact our secretary, email@example.com. Payment by bank transfer is preferred.
- Full payment is required to confirm the hotel accommodation reservations.
- All the aforementioned costs are payable in full without deduction of any bank charges. All bank transfer charges, bank collection fees and financial charges are payable by the participants.
CONFIRMATION & INVOICE
A proforma invoice and a confirmation letter will be sent to the participants upon they finalize online payment. They will be generated automatically by online system and will aim to inform the participant on the current status of the items booked.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
- All booked hotel accommodation services to be cancelled before and on December 14th, 2017 are 100% refundable after deduction of bank expenses.
- All booked registration services to be cancelled between the dates of December 15th 2017 – January 14th, 2018 are 50% refundable after deduction of bank expenses.
- No refunds for cancellations made on and after January 15th, 2018.
- All cancellations must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and valid only upon written confirmation from the Congress Secretariat.
- All refunds will be done after the end of CIGR 2018.